Unchained Voice is a site dedicated to the idea that we all have lessons we learn from. The experiences in our lives as our greatest teachers. We all have opinions and knowledge on topics that may be helpful for others to read. We all have a voice. We all have passions.
Break free from the shackles and let your voice be heard! Let us share them together here.
- Please send your work in a word document or in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short third person bio and photo of yourself. All relevant links should be inserted into the piece you submit.
- Please keep articles between 600 to 1200 words.
- Please ensure that you have proof read your work before submitting. You should expect that there will be edits done to your work as we may need to adapt your work to fit the layout or for ease of read.
- Guidelines for poetry – please ensure that it is understandable and there is a point or message in your words.
- We encourage you to read a few articles on Unchained Voice prior to submitting a piece. While we are open minded on what we will publish and strive to be an inclusive community for all to submit, there are things we will not.
- We will not publish infomercials, sales pitches or anything else that looks like advertising.
- We will not publish slanderous articles.
- We suggest that you understand what Libel is – we will not publish it. We love to hear originals!
- Plagiarism. We will not publish something that is not your work. Period.
- We will gladly publish an article that has been previously published as long as you have followed their guidelines that allow you to do so. Please include a link indicated where it had been originally published. It is YOUR responsibility to inform the original publisher that you are submitting the piece to us for publication.
- Our editors will choose what we feel is a relevant image for your publication. However, if you have a certain image you would like to use with your article, we encourage you to submit it with your work! Please note that it must be a non-copyrighted image that was found through a reputable photo sharing site. You must also credit the photo.
We want to help you get your word out to the world but we can only do that if you follow these simple guidelines. In the end, the editors at Unchained Voice reserve the right to refuse any piece submitted at our own discretion. We will notify you if we choose to publish or not.
One last thing before you hit send, please ensure that you are ok with what you are asking us to put on the internet. Once it is out there, it is out there for all the world to see!
With all of that said, we sincerely look forward to hearing from you.
Editors @Unchained Voice.